Sorry. We are experiencing technical issues with our app. Subscribers click HERE to get support.
by Ashley Shapiro
Vegan, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Nut-free
Why I love them
This recipe is perfect to serve as an app or take to a potluck. Using cauliflower instead of tortilla chips adds extra vitamins and nutrients, and offers a lower carb and fat version.
1 head of cauliflower
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 can yellow corn, rinsed and drained
1 bag vegan cheddar cheese
Red onion, diced
Pico de Gallo
- First preheat oven to 425F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Cut cauliflower into 1/2 in ‘steaks’ and then break into natural chip like pieces
- Spread the pieces of cauliflower apart on baking sheet, spray with oil and sprinkle with taco seasoning
- Bake for 25 min
- Remove from the oven and squish all the cauliflower into the center of the cookie sheet *at this time, if you’d like to add some tortilla chips on one half of the baking sheet, you can do so!
- Top with beans, corn, cheese, and jalapeno
- Bake for 6 more min, then switch oven to broil and broil on high for 2-3 min
- Add all your favorite toppings and serve!